Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2023. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Intas is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world. It has been growing at about 25.5% CAGR over the last 5 years and crossed the $1.9 billion mark in the past financial year.
- Post Name: Sr.Officer to Executive
- Department: Analytical QA (QA to QC)/(Data Integrity Cell)
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma / M.Sc/B.sc
- Experienced: 4 to 7 Years
- Openings: 13
Job Description: Greeting from Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:10/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk In Interview at Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Date: 13th February 2023
Time:9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Job Location: Intas, Pharmez, Ahmedabad
Interview Venue: Intas Pharmaceutical Limited,457/458, Sarkhej – Bavla highway, MAtoda, Taluka: Sanand, Ahmedabad- 382210
A) Departments: Analytical Quality Assurance (QA to QC)
- Review of analytical data pertaining to various testing of materials (Raw materials/Intermediates/ Semi Finished Goods/Finished Goods.
- Review and approval of specifications, Method of analysis, Observation Data Sheets, Standard Operating Procedures & Instrument Operating Procedures.
- Review/approval of Method validation /verification/ qualification and method transfer activities.
- Review and Approval of Stability sampling plan, stability planner & protocol
- The stability study protocol, registration, inventory review, and approval in Novatel Nova LIMS software.
- Physical verification of stability samples during inception
- Issue and reconciliation of Approved and Rejected labels. Issue of Raw data book / Checklists/ log sheets for record entries.
- Certificate of Analysis profile review and approval in SAP systems.
- Conducting GLP rounds of QC lab.
- Handling SAP software-related activities for batch release.
- Assisting OOS, OOT, and Adverse trend numbers.
- Review of various certificates provided by an external lab.
B) Departments: Analytical Quality Assurance (Data Integrity Cell)
1. All possible Data Integrity, eBMR, Documents, Logbooks, Handling of paper, Audit Trail vs actual execution at site.
2. Having good regulatory audit exposure.
3. Should be from Pharma Industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have at least 4 years of experience in Analytical QA in the Pharma industry