Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2023. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Intas is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world. It has been growing at about 25.5% CAGR over the last 5 years and crossed the $1.9 billion mark in the past financial year.
- Department: Analytical QA (QA to QC)/(Data Integrity Cell)/ Quality Assurance IPQA Validation & Qualification (OSD & Injectable)/Quality Control/ 21CFR Part 11 Compliance (Formulation & API)
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma / M.Sc
- Experienced: 4 to 8 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:14/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk In Interview at Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Time:10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Job Location: Intas, Pharmez, Ahmedabad
Interview Venue:PAPAYA TREE HOTEL – INDORE \ Address: Rau Indore Bypass Square A.B. Road Indore-453331
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Analytical QA / Lab QA (QA to QC)
Having Experience in QC instrument knowledge, chromatographic practices, LIMS software, and other standalone instrument software experience.
2. Data Integrity (Formulation & API)
All possible Data Integrity, EBMR, Documents, Logbooks, Handling of paper, Audit Trail vs actual execution at site.
3. Quality Assurance IPQA Validation & Qualification (OSD & Injectable)
Process and Cleaning validation, validation documents, protocol report, and risk assessment
Equipment qualication documents (URS, FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) & Compliance mgt.
SME in HVAC validation, temperature distribution study, and Equipment Qualication
4. Quality Control
Having experience with instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, IR
5. 21CFR Part 11 Compliance (Formulation & API)
Tracking of documents for the dossier, queries response, Harmonized document for single ANDA / Dossier; regulatory commitments.
Desired Candidate Profile
Having good regulatory audit exposure.
A minimum of 3-4 years of experience is required
Candidates having relevant experience in the pharmaceuticals industry should only apply