Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider.
Walk In Interview at Pharmez
- Date: 20th October 2023
- Time: 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
- Venue:Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Matoda, Plot No. 457, 458 Sarkhej Bavla Highway, Matoda Village, Sanand Taluka, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382210 (view on Map)
- Contact – Gaurav Sheth / Krishna Trivedi ()
- Department: QC
- Qualification: Msc,Bpharm
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Openings: 30
Msc / B Pharmacy candidate pass out in 2022 and 2023
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
*0 to 2 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical (Quality Control) also preferred for the current role.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A postgraduate in chemistry / Graduate in Pharmacy with 65 % of marks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in academics
- Masters in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry Or Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Willing to work in shifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Career opportunities to excel
- Subsidized canteen facility provided by the company
- Health insurance
- Transport facility
- Statutory provisions as applicable
Perks and Benefits
As per company rules
- Quick learner, Strong techno commercial acumen, Commitment, Respect, Team work & Collaboration, Relationship, Adaptability,
- Good at understanding of critical requirements of business and Self- Intuitive
If you are passionate about ensuring the quality of drug products and are looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Quality & Manufacturing, we encourage you to apply and be a part of INTAS team.