Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2023. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Intas is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world. It has been growing at about 25.5% CAGR over the last 5 years and crossed the $1.9 billion mark in the past financial year.
- Department: Analytical QA / Lab QA (QA to QC)/Data Integrity (Formulation & API)/Quality Assurance IPQA Validation & Qualification (Injectable)/ 21CFR Part 11 Compliance (Formulation & API)/General Parenteral/General Parenteral
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 03 to 8 Years
- Openings: 35
Job Description: Greeting from Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:23/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
WALK-IN DRIVE – QUALITY & INJECTABLE MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT
Date:25th February 2023
Time: 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM.
Interview Venue: Intas Corporate Office, 255, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Hwy, Near Sola Bridge, Near MAGNET CORPORATE PARK, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054, India (view on Map)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Analytical QA / Lab QA (QA to QC)
Having Experience in QC instrument knowledge, chromatographic practices, LIMS software, and other standalone instrument software experience.
2. Data Integrity (Formulation & API)
All possible Data Integrity, EBMR, Documents, Logbooks, Handling of paper, Audit Trail vs actual execution at site.
3. Quality Assurance IPQA Validation & Qualification (Injectable)
Process and Cleaning validation, validation documents, protocol report, and risk assessment
Equipment qualication documents (URS, FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) & Compliance mgt.
SME in HVAC validation, temperature distribution study, and Equipment Qualication
4. 21CFR Part 11 Compliance (Formulation & API)
Tracking of documents for the dossier, queries response, Harmonized document for single ANDA / Dossier; regulatory commitments.
5. General Parenteral
SVP manufacturing / Asceptic / Filling / Washing / Autoclave.
6. Oncology Parenteral
Manufacturing of SVP, Filling & Lyophilization, Media Fill, Qualification, Vial Washing & Depyrogenation, Visual Inspection and handling of QMS activity
Desired Candidate Profile
Having good regulatory audit exposure.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Candidates having relevant experience in the pharmaceuticals industry should only apply.