IPCA Laboratories Limited Recruitment 2020.IPCA Laboratories Limited Notification full detailes below.IPCA Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Officer (QC- Officer)
- Qualification: B.Sc.(Chemistry)/M.Sc.(chemistry)/B.Pharm
- Experience:1 – 4 Years
- Location:Pithampur – SEZ
Job Description: We are looking for Quality Control Officer (QC- Officer) for our division in IPCA Laboratories Limited !
Greetings from IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd* is looking for competent personnel to be a part of Quality Control Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: –
- Sampling and testing of in-process and finished product.
- Responsible for analysis of FG, RM and PM as prescribed specification.
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, etc
- Ensure all the work is performed and document accurately & complies as internal process and regulatory requirements.
- Take care of daily calibration of instruments.
- Maintain GLP in the workplace
- Monthly summary , report of FG, RM and PM
- Good Analytical Skills,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Computer Literacy skills
Experience:- 1 – 4 Years
Job Location:- Pithampur – SEZ
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
T : 07292667080
E No : 108
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview