Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview 2021 Officer/ Technician GLP Section .Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Ipca Laboratories ltd
- Post Name: Officer/ Technician GLP Section
- Qualification : B.Pharma,M.pharma,B.sc,M.sc
- Experience:01 – 6 years
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period firstname.lastname@example.org
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of GLP Section for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: – (Good Laboratory Practice)
- To perform LES related activities.
- To maintain and update analytical records.
- To follow compliance of Laboratory with system SOP’s.
- Audit trail review of CDS and NON CDS instruments.
- To check the QMS of QC Department.
Experience:- 1 – 4 Years (Not for fresher)
Qualifications:- B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Job Location:- Pithampur – SEZ
*Note: This requirement is for only GLP experienced candidates, fresher and Non GLP candidate are requested, not to apply on the post or try to contact on given Contact No..
Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period email@example.com
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over.