Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview 2021 Officer (QA Department) IPQA .Ipca Laboratories ltd Walk-in interview full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Ipca Laboratories ltd
- Post Name: Officer (QA Department) IPQA
- Qualification : B.Pharma,M.pharma,M.sc
- Experience:03 – 6 years
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period firstname.lastname@example.org
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of IPQA Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: –
- Responsible for ensuring GMP compliance at shop floor as per respective SOPs.
- Responsible for providing line clearance in Manufacturing, WH and packing area.
- Responsible for In-process checks during manufacturing.
- Responsible to perform In-process checks at different stages of manufacturing & packing as per BMR/BPR, sampling matrix/Protocol and SOP instruction.
- Responsible for collection and timely submission of Blend sample, SFG sample, FG sample, Control samples, Micro samples, swab samples, Batch release samples, Hold time sample and other samples to respective departments.
- Responsible for execution of validation study as per protocol.
- Responsible for cleaning and calibration of IPQA instruments as per SOP.
- Responsible for review of equipment generated printouts, alarm reports and PLC/HMI data as per SOP.
- Responsible to check/verify challenge study, Rejection handling at different stages of packing as per BPR, sampling matrix/Protocol and SOP instruction.
Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period email@example.com
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over.