Ipca Laboratories Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.Pharma for Officer and Executive (QMS, RA & Documentation – QA Department) At Indore, Pithampur. Ipca Laboratories Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer and Executive (QMS, RA & Documentation – QA Department)
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:01 to 3 years
- Contact Number: 9911590055
Job Description: Ipca Laboratories Ltd Hiring For Officer and Executive (QMS, RA & Documentation – QA Department) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Post of date:10/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of QMS, RA & Documentation in QA Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: – QMS
- Responsible for preparation of PQR.
- Responsibility to prepare / review SOPs, handling of Change Controls, Deviations, CAPA, OOS, OOT & Effectiveness checks in Track Wise.
- To prepare quarterly and annual trend reports
- Monitoring of Site Quality-Compliance, escalation of negative trends and tracking of associated action plans.
Job Responsibilities: – Documentation
- Change control proposals
- Out of Specification / Out of Trends
- Customer Complaints
- Quality Investigations & CAPA
- Annual Product Quality Review
- Culture Improvement Plan
- Internal audits
- Standard Operating Procedures & Harmonization of QMS & documentation
- Analytical & Electronic Data review
Job Responsibilities: – Regulatory Affairs
- To review the Executed/Intended BMR, BPR, Protocol, batch formula, Batch Summary, flowchart and other In-process data.
- To review the analytical results w.r.t. specifications & compliance.
- To review Process Optimization, Pre-Exhibit, Exhibit and Process Validation Protocol & Reports of Drug Product.
- To prepare and review Risk Assessment of Elemental impurity for ANDA, EU and Canada.
- To review stability Protocol, Post approval stability Protocol and stability data for submission
Experience:- 1 – 3 Years
Qualifications:- B.Pharma and M.Pharm
Job Location:- Pithampur – SEZ
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
T : 07292667008
Mob : 9911590055
E No : 108
A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.