IPCA Laboratories Limited Recruitment 2021.IPCA Laboratories Limited Notification full detailes below.IPCA Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.
Important Vacancy details:We are looking Production Planning for our division in IPCA Laboratories Limited !Interested and eligible candidates Apply Now.
- Post Name: Production Planning
- Qualification:B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc
- Experience:3 – 8 Years (Pharmaceutical only)
- Location:Indore, Pithampur
- Contact Number: 07292667008
Job Description:Greetings from IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of Production Planning for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ.
- Production Planning Raw Materials, Packing Materials and Finished goods (i.e. availability / shortages & approved / quarantine), schedule for manpower requirement.
- Coordinating between Purchase & Quality Department to see that inspection of material is carried out and material released without delay for smooth execution of production plan.
- Monitoring inventory levels both volume and value to ensure that there is no stock run out or mismanagement of materials.
- Monitoring to ensure that raw material in right quantity and quality are issued to the production units.
- Continually reviews the systems and methods to achieve good manufacturing practices, work simplification, cost improvement, better coordination and service to operating departments. Evolve and actively participate Supply Chain Management at the Plant.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and organizational ability coupled with strong communication and relationship management.
- Documentation as per requirement of Quality management system of the organization in line with cGMP requirements.
- Generation & maintaining all the required reports.
- Skilled Knowledge of Manufacturing, filling & Packing department
Interested Candidate Share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org, 07292667008, Must have experience of pharmaceutical.
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
T : 07292667008
E No : 108
Selection Process: The selection will be based interview.