Ipca Laboratories Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Pharma and M.Pharm for Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL At Indore, Pithampur. Ipca Laboratories Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL
- Qualification: B.Pharma and M.Pharm
- Experienced:1-6 Years
Job Description: Ipca Laboratories Hiring For Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL !
- Important Details :
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Note:Eligible and Interested candidates may forward their resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact:Shubham Joshi-07292667008
- Post of date:10/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL , Ipca Laboratories
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execution of ANDA / Site transfer batches and Scale Up Batches.
- To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report.
- To coordinate with various departments like Production, Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related functions.
- To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records, environmental monitoring records and all relevant departmental records.
- To maintain minimum spares as listed for granulation, compression and coating equipment.
- To check the facility and equipment with respect to MMD.
- Process Knowledge of either Dry Granulation, Wet Granulation, Extrusion, Spheronization, Compression, Wurster coating.
- Preparation of Exhibit and Scale up batch protocol and Report
- Knowledge of Performance Qualification, Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification.
- Basic Fundamentals of Technology Transfer and Product Development guidelines.
A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.