Ipca Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022B.Sc./M.Sc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm for Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer At Ratlam (MP). Ipca Laboratories Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department:QA (API & Formulation) & QC (API) Department
- Post Name: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer
- Qualification: B.Sc./M.Sc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- Experienced:03 to 10 years
Job Description: Ipca Laboratories Limited Hiring For Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ratlam (MP)
- Note:Interested candidates, who are unable to attend walk-In interview can share CV on below email address:-
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact:07412-27 8462/ 8079/8089
- Post of date: 09/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer – Quality Assurance (Formulation): Required 3 to 10 years experience in IPQA, IPQA (Sterile), Qualification (Sterile,), Validation (Sterile ), Analytical QA, Stability Studies, regulatory affairs, OOS investigation (Microbiological), Risk Assessment, Market Complaint, QA Documentation, Exposure in QMS, Deviation, CAPA etc with Trackwise system.
- (Qualification- B.Sc./M.Sc. /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm)
Interview Details:13th March, 2022 ( Sunday) Time : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue:Papaya Tree’ Hotel Near Dr. Hardia Eye Clinic, AB Road, RAU, INDORE (MP)
Sr. Officer/ Officer Quality Control (API):
- Required Analyst/ Reviewer with experience of 2 to 5 yrs in API products analysis using for Stability, Raw Material, Finished product & In-process lab Instruments like : HPLC/ GC /LCMS operations, Calibration & Validation related testing like: Validation, Calibration, Temperature & Environmental Monitoring. Also expertise in Stability Sample Management, Protocol Preparation, QMS (0OS, OOT & Incident Investigation)
- (Qualification- B.Sc./B.Pharm)
Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer – Quality Assurance (API):
- Required 3 to 10 years experience in IPQA, Qualification, Validation, Analytical QA, Stability Studies, regulatory affairs, 0os investigation, Risk Assessment, Market Complaint, QA Documentation, Exposure in QMS, Deviation, CAPA etc with Trackwise system.
- (Qualification- B.Sc./M.Sc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm)
Candidates may walk-In for interview with their updated CV, passport size photos, Educational Testimonials, Experience Certificates & Salary slips (last 3 months) with salary structure.
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.