IPCA Laboratory Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Pharma and M.Pharm for Officer and Executive – Regulatory Affairs At Indore, Pithampur. IPCA Laboratory Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department : Regulatory Affairs
- Post Name: Officer and Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: B.Pharma and M.Pharm
- Experienced:1 to 4 years
Job Description: IPCA Laboratory Ltd Hiring For Officer and Executive – Regulatory Affairs ! IPCA Laboratory Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of RA in QA Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
- Important Details :
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Contact:Shubham Joshi-07292667008
- Note:All interested candidates can share there resume on email@example.com
- Post of date:12/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Responsibilities: – Regulatory Affairs
- To review the Executed/Intended BMR, BPR, Protocol, batch formula, Batch Summary, flowchart and other In-process data.
- To review the analytical results w.r.t. specifications & compliance.
- To review Process Optimization, Pre-Exhibit, Exhibit and Process Validation Protocol & Reports of Drug Product.
- To prepare and review Risk Assessment of Elemental impurity for ANDA, EU and Canada.
- To review stability Protocol, Post approval stability Protocol and stability data for submission
IPCA Laboratory Ltd A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.