IQVIA Recruitment 2021.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Project Manager
- Education: B.sc,B.pharma,B.tech,MBBS
- Experienced:8 to 13 years
- Location:Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Project Manager in IQVIA! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Essential Functions:• Provide input in to the development of integrated study management plans with the core project team and/or sub-team.
• Accountable for assigned portion of clinical studies as per the contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
• Set objectives of project sub-team(s), according to agreed upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance.
• Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
• Monitor progress against contract and prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to internal stakeholders. Support the project leader to prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to external stakeholders.
• Identify risk (positive and negative) and contingencies and partner with project leader in problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks and issues, responding to issues raised by project sub-team members and partner with project leader planning/implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans.
• May serve as primary (for small projects) or back-up project contact with customer.
• Lead the efforts of a project sub-team, responsible for managing cross-collaboration of the sub-team to support milestone achievement and to manage issues and obstacles.
• Support the project leader in ensuring the financial success of the project.
• Forecast and identify opportunities to accelerate activities to bring revenue forward in partnership with the senior project leader.
• Identify changes in scope and partner with project leader to manage change control process as necessary.
• Identify lessons learned and implement best practices.
• May be assigned as the primary contact for vendors leading project vendor management and vendor management related activities as per project requirements
Minimum Required Education and Experience :
- • Associate’s Degree In life sciences or related field required Req Or Bachelor’s Degree In life sciences or related field required
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.