IQVIA Hiring 2022.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare.
- Post Name: Statistical Programmer
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization/M.Pharma in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Job Description: Greeting From IQVIA !!!! !
Important Details :
- Post of date:13/09/2022
- Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Pune, Ahmedabad- (Home based)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Opportunities in IQVIA For Statistical Programmer – 2 to 5yrs
Mandate skills- SDTM, ADAM ,TLF/TFL, Clinical SAS
JD: Provide programming support as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop and maintain
programs to meet internal and external clients needs. Support the development of project-related solutions to variety of statistical programming tasks. Essential Functions
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries.
• Program analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external
• Program database quality control checks.
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications,
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree Req
• Basic knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Basic knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers
If your interested Please do share your resumes to email@example.com
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply