IQVIA Recruitment July 2020. IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services. IQVIA serves clients worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst
- Education : Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) / BSc in Nursing / B.Pharm / M. Pharm or any other relevant degree
- Experienced:o1 to 3 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Analyst in IQVIA !
• Analysis, case intake and processing of adverse events from diverse therapy areas in to clients’ safety systems, ensuring 100% accuracy by conforming to the SOPs
• Lay strong emphasis on quality, ensuring zero errors during all steps of ICSR processing
• Proficient in end to end case processing . Activities include : Data verification , Data entry , coding of adverse events and drugs , causality assessments , case narratives and quality assessments
• Exposure and proficient in working in ARISg and IRT / Argus/ any other safety databases
• Familiarity with workflows in PV safety databases/tools
• Logical reasoning and sound clinical background
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical regulations (FDA/EMA) and standards (ICH)
• Excellent reading comprehension skills and attention to detail to ensure pristine quality
• Good verbal/written communication and ability to understand/interpret clinical data
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online