IQVIA Walk In Interview 2023.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Innovative emerging biopharma and biotech companies are driving the drug development pipeline; competition for funding and resources is fierce. IQVIA delivers flexible clinical development solutions designed for the specific needs of biotech companies.
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Educational Qualification :Bachelor’s Degree Degree in Lifescience or related discipline Req Or • Master’s Degree Degree in Lifescience or related discipline Req
- Experience: At least 3-4 years relevant experience
Job Description: Greeting from IQVIA Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:22/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Individual contributor who is fully proficient in applying subject matter knowledge for a professional discipline. Works under limited supervision.
• Acts as a Regulatory Team Leader on more complex projects, which may include technical writing;
Experience with clinical trial application in EU/US will be preferred.
• Prepares and/or reviews regulatory documentation in area of expertise, as appropriate;
• Establishes relationships with many customers; may meet face to face without rest of the team to discuss regulatory issues, present lessons learned and discuss customer comments;
• Acts as an SME/ expert in Regulatory knowledge in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls/ Lifecycle Maintenance/ Marketing Authorization Transfers/ Labeling/ Publishing as applicable;
• Understands the Scope of Work, deliverables and management of budget for any given project and manages workload as appropriate;
• May give guidance to junior colleagues, including feedback on the quality of technical documents, and may assist in their training and development;
• May present to clients on complex regulatory processes at large full service bid defense meetings by phone or in person;
• May act as reviewer for regulatory standard operating procedures, as assigned and appropriate;
• May prepare and deliver regulatory training to IQVIA small groups or individuals;
• Performs other tasks or assignments, as delegated by Regulatory management;