IQVIA Recruitment July 2020 Bachelor’s degree for Medical Information Specialist @ Thane, India . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical Information Specialist
- Education:Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:4 to 5 years
- Location: Thane, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Medical Information Specialist in IQVIA !
- Manage Operations staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; performance appraisal and professional development guidance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues; resolving problems and absence management. Approve actions and ensure global consistency as applicable on human resources matters.
- Contribute, drive and lead on global initiatives e.g. Change management; Subject Matter Expert Committees; SOP Review Committees; Retention, Engagement, training, processes etc.
- Actively develop, lead and implement plans for measuring and improving employee engagement ensuring global consistency. Maintain open and regular communication with direct reports to ensure a supportive working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of Lifecycle Safety service lines and/or willingness to increase knowledge across Lifecycle Safety service lines and develop new skills.
- Proven, effective, staff management skills.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities effectively.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online