IQVIA Hiring 2022.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare.
- Post Name: Clin Process Assoc
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Pref • Life Sciences graduate with minimum 2 years relevant experience. Pref
Job Description: Greeting From IQVIA !!!! !
Important Details :
- Post of date:03/10/2022
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide project related assistance for all assigned project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Perform processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
• Task may be assigned on either Start-Up studies or Maintainance studies.
• Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
• Create and maintain relevant project documents
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
• Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to designated processes
• Participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
• Participate in (study) team meetings and implement action items
• Collaborate with the project lead/team members in creation/review of study documents
• Setting quality standards and reviewing deliverables to the same for process tasks.
• Work on visit tracking in CTMS for Investigator payments, Vendor Setup QC’s, PV Batch Review, Passthrough invoice Batch Review & associated tasks.
• Providing and revoking access .
• Review ATP (Authorization to proceed) trainings.
• Cordinating with translation vendors.
• Understanding the contracts & enabling excellent output quality for the processing teams.
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the operations team (PM/RSU/Clinical/IPA) for visit/passthrough batch query resolutions.
• Ability to work in a deadline orientated environment and manage SLA’s (TAT, Productivity, Quality) effectively.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis.
• Responsibile for general administrative support for projects, tracking various kinds of activities.
• Responsible for indexing.
• May act as a buddy for new Hires and SME for the team
Click here for notification and Apply