IQVIA Hiring 2022.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare. IQVIA helps speed drug development, ensure product quality and safety, improve commercial effectiveness, get the right treatments to patients, improve access and delivery of healthcare, and ultimately drive better health outcomes.
- Post Name: Safety Associate Trainee
- Qualification: High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences • An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
Job Description: IQVIA Hiring For Safety Associate Trainee !
Important Details :
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Location: Kochi, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
• To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
• Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
• To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
• determining initial/update status of incoming events
• database entry
• coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
• Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
• Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
• Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
• Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
• 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply