IQVIA Recruitment 2020.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Centralized Monitoring Assistant
- Education: B.pharm,Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or educational equivalent up to 6 months of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
- Location:Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Centralized Monitoring Assistant in IQVIA!
If the above mentioned role interests you, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
The Role Purpose:
Engage in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to provide administrative support to projects in accordance with SOPs, policies, good clinical practices, and applicable regulatory requirements. Meeting quality and timeline metrics under direction of line manager and/or other designated team members
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
- Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralised Monitoring Specialist/Centralized Monitoring Lead. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time. •
- May require working in shifts (as applicable)
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.