IQVIA Recruitment 2021.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
- Important Vacancy details:Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Project Management Analysts (PMA)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Life sciences or other related field Req • Typically requires 0 – 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Location:Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
Project Management Project Management Analysts (PMA)s (PMA) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The PMA works in partnership with the Project Leader (PL)/Clinical Project Manager (CPM) providing support with project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule, and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project/s.
• Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader (PL) or other function(s) to act upon.
• Coordinate project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with PL on related calls.
• Coordinate and support the risk and issue management process.
• Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation.
• Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor and Purchase Order (PO) Management process.
• Implement and maintain baseline and change control processes.
• Ensure PL has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making.
• Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans.
• Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects.
• Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer.
• Organize and partner with PL in managing internal project team and customer meetings.
• Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings.
• Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive e Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality.
• Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance.
• Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access.
• Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management.
• Participate in regional initiatives to support Project Management Project Management Analysts (PMA) (PMA) community and aid personal development.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online