IQVIA Recruitment 2021.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
- Education:B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, BHMS in Any Specialization, MBBS in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization, BAMS in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Nursing, Zoology
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Location: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate in IQVIA!
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a lap top computer
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent and successful completion of a CRA Trainee Program or 3+ months of on-site monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you think the above profile matches your dream role, please share your updated resume with email@example.com
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online