IQVIA Recruitment 2021.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
Important Vacancy details:Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Analyst
- Education:Ability to manage research and analysis of data under manager’s guidance
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Analyst in IQVIA!
As an Analyst, Delivery employed with IQVIA’s Global delivery center in India, you will be reporting to a manager and responsible for managing the execution and delivery activities supporting onshore business units of IQVIA to provide actionable insights to clients against their research objectives. Your detailed job duties will include:
• Under manager’s guidance, you will be responsible for research and analysis of healthcare data to provide insights and recommendations to clients that aid in decision making (35%)
• Liaising between onshore client facing team and offshore delivery teams converting them into deliverables related to technology (dashboard KPIs), services (analysis reports) and pharmacovigilance (adverse event and PQC reporting) (15%)
• Delivering projects by participating in kick-off meetings, making project plan under manager’s guidance, following the delivery schedule, following communication protocols, managing changes as per guidelines and contribute to overall project execution under manager’s supervision (20%)
• Coordinate technology configurations, drive report creation using agreed research methodology, monitor quality and prepare final deliverables (20%)
• Attend research report presentation to the client over a call or in person and addressing their queries related to research (5%)
• Contributing to capabilities building to enhance current social media analysis capabilities (5%)
• • Ability to manage research and analysis of data under manager’s guidance
• Quantitative and qualitative market research background in a healthcare setting
• Strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of analytical and research techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to contribute to developing consultative presentations and proposals
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multi-functional and cross-cultural teams and coordinate across time zones
• Knowledge of social analytics tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Similar Web, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, BuzzSumo, etc. preferred
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online