IQVIA Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization ,PG :M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization for Clinical Site Associate At Thane, Mumbai (All Areas) . IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.With a foundation in data, advanced analytics, and expert insight, IQVIA brings specialized capabilities to customers across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Post Name: Clinical Site Associate
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization ,PG :M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced:1-4 years of relevant experience
- Contact – Shivani Naik ( 9538138825 )
Job Description: IQVIA Hiring For Clinical Site Associate !
Important Details :
- Location: Thane, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Walk In Date:Aug 6, 2022 Saturday
- Time:: 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Venue: G Corp, 12th & 13th, Ghodbunder Rd, Sai Nagar, Kasarvadavali, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615.
- Shift timings: 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Post of date:03/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Provide project related assistance for assigned complex project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Perform complex processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
• Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
• Create and maintain relevant project documents
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
• Participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
• Coordinate and collaborate with various project stake holders.
• Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to designated processes
• Participate in (study) team meetings and implement action items
• Collaborate with the project lead/team members in creation/review of study documents
• Setting quality standards and reviewing deliverables to the same for process tasks.
• Act as SME/mentor/buddy for new joiners and support with system/process trainings.
• May be assigned role of systems expert – guiding teams on using of systems, creating guidance documents, updating relevant trainings and any new updates available in the systems.
• Relaying the trainings to the team and be available to address the queries for the teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree life sciences or related field
• Typically requires Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
• “Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education. 1-5 years overall experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience”
We want to make a difference in healthcare. To get there it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Find out how you can put your passions to work.