Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2022 Minimum Bachelors degree for Process Specialist -Data At Hyderabad, Telangana, India . Cognizant Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Specialist -Data
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelors degree
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Process Specialist -Data !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post of date:10/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Education,Minimum Bachelors degree or quivalent practicalexperience RequiredResponsibility:
- Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Understand client requirements and ensure effect business delivery is achieved.
- Provide relevant client specific statements and information as per the requests received.
- Liaise with a set of extremely sensitive clients,internal groups,agent banks,Custodians and any other financial institutions to investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches unconfirmed trade bookings missing trade bookings non receipts and payments and interest claims that are payable or receivable missing,incomplete KYC or compliance documents etc.
- Support the team in various ad hoc tasks and activities assigned to the group.
- Contribute towards process improvement ideas on productivity accuracy and turnaround time.
- Knowledge Management,Review and update SOP as per the agreed frequency.
- Customer Relationship Management,Participate on the review calls with the Process owners.
- Liaise with all the clients stakeholders (front desk personnel traders account managers relationship managers and credit officers )via phone,email and chats in ensuring faster and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and non economical in nature.
- Process Improvements and Process Adherence,Ensure SOPs are updated with the changes on an ongoing basis.
- Perform quality control checks in the process and ensure error free processing.
- Support junior staff in resolving complex queries and tasks.
- Support MIS and dashboard preparation tasks.
- Highlight aging breaks,open tasks to Team leads,Managers on time.
- People,Team,Train,guide new joinees in the process.
- Conduct cross trainings across teams,processes.
- Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives,regular team meetings presenting of thoughts Ideas etc.
- Follow and actively foster a risk management culture within the teams where issues are raised,resolved on time.
Good To Have Skills
- Client Onboarding&Maintainence
- KYC – Compliance
- Client Life Cycle Management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.