Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Recruitment 2021.Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Executive QA
- Education:Bachelor’s &/or Master’s degree in Science, Graduate in Biomedical Engineering
- Experience: 05 to 7 years
- Location:Greater Mumbai, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Senior Executive QA in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited!
- Execute the activities related Complaint Management with proficiency in using the associated tools
- Effectively use the QMS tools like TruVault, Trackwise, SUMMIT, Unity etc.
- Execute activities related to internal and supplier’s audits to assure compliance with regulatory requirements, company & international standards.
- Organize, plan, lead and manage quality-related projects in alignment with Organization goals.
- Responsible for the document control, CAPA, NCR and complaint analysis systems and processes. Shall investigate the issues and document and follow up the action plans
- Facilitate 3rd Party audits, i.e. Notified Body, FDA and other regulatory agency compliance inspections as well as Corporate audits and coordinate responses
- Prepare quality reports and develop procedures which affect operational and compliance status and coordination/preparation/presentation of management review.
- Execute the activities related to QMS elements like Document Control, Change Control, Escalations, Quality Issue Management etc.
- Prepare Management Reports (Monthly Reports, Prism / Metric Studio Reports etc.)
- Gain knowledge on ISO 13485 & 9001 standards
- Gain knowledge on Medical Device Rules 2017
- Quality systems implementation and maintenance; GMP/Quality Systems Regulations; ISO13485
- Knowledge and competency in application of Local FDA (D&C act), ISO 13485 and other regulatory requirements especially in Quality Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills necessary to meet the needs of various audiences with a demonstrated track record of strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Advanced computer skills specifically in MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online