Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Recruitment 2021.Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer Quality Control
- Education: Master Degree in Chemistry, Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Technology or related science discipline with 3-5 years of related work experience in Pharma , Healthcare Industry. Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidelines is required. CTS requirement is Good to have.
- Experienced:3-5 years
- Location:Greater Mumbai, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Officer Quality Control in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited!
Job Description Summary for Officer Quality & Compliance
The QC Chemist conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis of regulated products according to FDA, cGMP and Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. Standard Operating Procedures. Duties will include analysis of Cosmetic products through compendial methods and specific test protocols. In addition, the QC Chemist shall be involved in plant interactions, system improvements and validation activities (Instrument and Method).
- Actively participate in routine testing activities, as needed.
- Authors and revises procedures under minimal supervision. To take lead on document stream-lining.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations and conducts periodic safety audits.
- Follow all cGMP rules and regulations.
- Will perform work under minimum supervision and will provide oversite to projects and assist other Chemist as needed.
- To interact with chemists and other personnel regarding testing, procedures performed, related results and prepare reports.
- Works to learn and improve on others techniques and tasks.
- To performs data generation, analysis and problem solving with minimal rework.
- Reviews and assesses deviations; includes performing risk assessments, participating in root cause analysis investigations, tracking, follow-up and reporting.
- Works under minimum supervision to ensure all work performed is executed in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and applicable regulations.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online