Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring 2022. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now .Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Post Name: SCIENTIST, ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- Qualification: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm, Ph.D. or equivalent science stream
- Experienced: Minimum 4 years to 8 years in Analytical development, Quality Control or related functions in healthcare/pharma/FMCG sector with exposure to GMP and Quality environment preferred
Job Description: Greeting from Johnson & Johnson Private Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:07/11/2022
- Location: Maharashtra-Aurangabad
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- ANALYTICAL DETERMINATIONS AND TECHNICAL ASSESSMENTS :
- Ensure qualification on a wide range of analytical technologies and instrumentation for testing capabilities.
- Execute the assigned stability testing for shelf-life assessment of stability studies.
- Responsible for method development and subsequent method validation activities including technical documentation under the guidance of the team leader.
- Participate in method transfer process regarding testing activities.
- Work on specific research projects, if required.
- SUPPORT TO EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM :
- Responsible for assigned qualification and calibration activities for lab instrumentation and technology.
- Deliver the instrument owner role for basic lab equipment and technology.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION :
- Partner with key responsible for providing data in technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer, method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- LAB PROCESS/QUALITY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT:
- Support process owners or subject matter experts for assigned responsibilities, critical laboratory processes and quality systems.
- Provide oversight for basic lab processes and escalate wherever required.
- ENGAGEMENT ON REGIONAL/GLOBAL INITIATIVES:
- Participate and collaborate with regional and Global teams for assigned deliverables when nominated on such forums.
- Sound technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment
- Diligent execution of analytical projects with a right first-time approach.
- Adequate knowledge of current GMP, quality systems, site specific SOPs, regional/Global technical requirements
- Technical skills related to instrumentation principles and working, basic troubleshooting, good documentation practices, data integrity aspects, etc.
- Ability to work with digital tools and software applications
- Ability to grasp technical/compliance requirements and execute assigned work to meet the key performance indicators
- Excellent oral and written communication and articulation skills
- Challenges the status quo and brings innovative ideas and suggestions
- Displays technical curiosity and self-initiative to deliver beyond usual activities
- Good interpersonal skills to partner across functions, sites, and regions
Click here for notification and Apply