Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring 2022. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Post Name: RMC Senior Scientist
- Qualification: A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Analytical/Organic Chemistry or BPharm or MPharm
- Experienced: 6-9 years in FMCG/Pharma sector
Job Description: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring For RMC Senior Scientist !
Important Details :
- Post of date:09/08/2022
- Location: -Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Scientist RMC
Coordinator for Supplier Technical Data Management for Raw Materials :
- Coordinate Global raw material supplier technical data management project and implement strategic initiatives from ‘Digital First’ goal
- Review Raw Material Questionnaires for various category of raw materials used in Cosmetic products which is serving as source of truth for technical, Regulatory and safety information from the suppliers
- Ensure timely support for various projects driven by R&D by managing all Raw Material Questionnaires within aligned timelines.
- Collaborate with external partners for outsourcing activities and ensure the productivity and compliance to applicable J&J standards (Approx 15 FTEs)
- Perform investigations related to raw material information and it changes in the system
- Lead the Raw Material change management in the technical information throughout product life cycle.
- Engage with the suppliers regularly to ensure timely collection of RM technical information
- Strengthen the partnership with suppliers to get efficient support for technical, safety and regulatory data for raw materials and support ingredient-based claims
- Lead the raw material data assessment process globally and drive process simplification/ innovation by collaborating with cross functional teams
- Make decisions regarding analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, and arriving at timely technical decisions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, Global & Country specific Regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in an GxP environment is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
- Proven record of delivering project results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Ability to manage/resolve interpersonally challenging situations
- Ability to successfully navigate unknown/unforeseen challenges
- Project management skills desired
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.