Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Recruitment 2020.Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate District Manager
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
- Experience: Minimum experience of 0-4 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
- Location: Amritsar
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate District Manager in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited!
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance
- Reviews and discuss his plans for achievement of his territories sales budget each month. Seeks ASM/RBM guidance in formulating sales strategy.
- Schedules the frequency of his calls on the doctors regarding company products. Strictly adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
- Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
- Books orders from the retailers/Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
- Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner, Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers
- Prepares and send daily reports electronically on his day to day activities mentioning in detail about doctors’ and chemists’ call details and reports the same to Area Business Manager.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online