Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring 2022. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now .Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Post Name: Associate Scientist
- Qualification: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm, Ph.D. or equivalent science stream
- Experienced: Minimum 1 to 3 years in Analytical development, Quality Control or related functions in healthcare/pharma/FMCG sector with exposure to GMP and Quality environment preferred
Job Description: Greeting from Johnson & Johnson Private Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/09/2022
- Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
ANALYTICAL DETERMINATIONS AND TECHNICAL ASSESSMENTS :
Ensure qualification on assigned analytical technologies and instrumentation for testing capabilities.
Execute the assigned stability testing for shelf-life assessment of stability studies.
Responsible for method validation activities including technical documentation under the guidance of the team leader.
Participate in method transfer process regarding testing activities under supervision.
SUPPORT TO EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM :
Responsible for assigned calibration activities for lab instrumentation and technology.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION :
Partner with key responsible for providing data in technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer, method validation protocol and reports, etc.
LAB PROCESS/QUALITY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT:
Diligently follow and execute (as required) assigned responsibilities in compliance with critical laboratory processes and quality systems.
Focus on basic lab processes and requirements during work and escalate wherever required.
ENGAGEMENT ON SITE INITIATIVES:
Participate and collaborate with site cross functional teams for assigned deliverables when nominated on such forums.
Basic technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment
Diligent execution of analytical projects with a right first-time approach.
Basic knowledge of current GMP, quality systems, site specific SOPs, regional/Global technical requirements
Overall awareness related to instrumentation principles and working, good documentation practices, data integrity aspects, etc.
Ability to work with digital tools and software applications
- Ability to grasp technical/compliance requirements and execute assigned work to meet the key performance indicators
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Challenges the status quo and brings innovative ideas and suggestions
- Displays technical curiosity and self-initiative to deliver beyond usual activities
- Good interpersonal skills to partner within team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.