Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring 2022. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now .Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Post Name: Senior Team Lead- Quality Control
- Qualification: 7-10 years if MPharma/MSc/ 12-14 years if BPharma/BSc
- Experienced: 7-14 Years
Job Description: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring For Senior Team Lead- Quality Control !
Important Details :
- Post of date:23/08/2022
- Location: -Kerala, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Brief about job: The core responsibility of a Senior Team Lead, QC entails managing and coordinating the activities of the Quality Control associates engaged in stability testing, and method transfers to ensure compliance with quality standards and production schedules. The key requirements are good knowledge of investigation conduct, proficient in scientific writing skills, ability to provide succinct updates to the management, and agile in adapting to newer digital road-map for QC. It is a must for the candidate to be a good team player with strong leadership qualities. Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Implements methods and procedures for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Mentors, trains and supervises the quality control staff
- Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth
- Communicates department objectives and metrics
- Implements changes in production methods, tooling and equipment, space allocations, workforce utilization, production schedules, lines and other factors required to maintain or improve compliance with quality standards of existing products and to establish initial and continuing compliance with new products
- Supervises the timely evaluation of complaints and returned product.
- Initiates audits to verify that prompt and appropriate actions and associated corrections are taken
- Communicates metrics and systems used to measure and guide improvements to product and system quality and customer satisfaction to quality control staff
- Provides input to quality control reports, requirements and other information in response to requests for proposals, quotes and other business opportunities
- Provides input to budget planning process
- Utilizes cost control initiatives to reduce expense
- Makes recommendations to management regarding ways to improve manufacturing processes and increase product quality and delivery while reducing production costs
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.