Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Walk-in Interview 2022 Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science / Pharma for Executive – Regulatory Affairs At Greater Mumbai, India . Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science / Pharma
- Experienced:1 to 3 years
Job Description: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Hiring For Executive – Regulatory Affairs !
- Important Details :
- Location:Greater Mumbai, India
- Post of date: 06/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
• Compilation of documents for Registration of Drugs
• Liaise with regional team for supporting documents and dossiers for product registration and for tenders
• Provide inputs of regulatory affairs and ensure HA submissions for PMS and Phase IV studies: Quarterly and six-monthly study reports for PMS studies, clinical reports stability protocols and non-clinical study reports
• Coordination with Regulatory Consultants for the effective submission of application at DCGI
• Archival of dossiers, Approvals and DCGI submission copies
• Providing support in Life Cycle management of registered products
• Managing trackers and supporting tenders by providing various documents from regulatory perspective.
Minimum Required Qualification / Experience / Exposures
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science / Pharma
- Minimum experience of 1 -3 years of Pharmaceutical sales with validated performance track record.
How to Apply?
Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings).
External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.