Kalimati Carbon (P) Ltd Hiring 2022 . Kalimati Carbon (P) Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Kalimati Carbon (P) Ltd., is a leading manufacturer, developer and supplier of high grade activated carbon used in a wide range of industrial applications including gas and air, water treatment, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, chemicals, industrial catalysts, energy, power and mining. Being a sister concern of Rs. 1 billion Kalimati Group, which specializes in enterprise selling, we develop and manufacture carbon custom made to your need and specification.
- Post Name: Business Development Executive/Customer Relationship Executive/Logistics Manager/Quality Control Chemist/Marketing Manager
- Job Requirements: B.Sc – Chemistry, Statistics (preferred/MS/ M.Sc (Science) – Chemistry, Statistics (not mandatory
- Experienced: • Candidates with experience in Activated Carbon industry are preferred
Job Description: Kalimati Carbon (P) Ltd Hiring For Business Development Executive/Customer Relationship Executive/Logistics Manager/Quality Control Chemist/Marketing Manager !
Important Details :
- Location: India – Kharagpur, West Bengal/ Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu
- Post of date: 29/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in MS Word format firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to
• Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and
physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions,
utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
• Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes,
and analytical methods.
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment
operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
• Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects,
interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing
components and physical properties of materials.
• Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light,
energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply