Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Walk In Interview 2022 .Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Larsen & Toubro is a US $20 billion technology, engineering, construction and manufacturing company, with global operations. L&T is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. A strong, customerfocused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business over seven decades.
- Post Name: Mechanical Engineer
- Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization/M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Experienced:02-5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Larsen & Toubro (L&T) !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date:14/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Experience Range 2-5 years
Mandatory skills: Manufacturing experience in design, line balancing, process
Design – Engineering Change (EC) / OMS / R&D
• Knowledge of Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes, forms, instructions, and policies
• Knowledge of ECO roles and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of PDM and BOMs & item master theory.
• Knowledge of supplier manufacturing processes and the ability to engage with suppliers to resolve issues.
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and materials to include basic lean philosophy and principles.
• Knowledge of safety procedures and cleanroom protocol.
• Knowledge of cross cultural communications.
• Demonstrated ability to write and track ECOs.
• Working Knowledge on different Engineering change management software packages like, Oracle, SAP etc.,
Knowledge on PLM software like, TCE (Team Center Engineering), Wind chill.
• Demonstrated computer skills to include MS Office, Lotus Notes, Visio and/or other software / systems necessary for the performance of the job
• Knowledge of Manufacturing and assembly techniques, bill of materials, product/personel safety requirements, material handling, and trouble shooting.
• Requires demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing engineering discipline, theories, practices and principles.
• Requires knowledge necessary to perform the job function such as an understanding of the engineering change order process, product development process, value engineering etc
• Requires strong skills in Product technology, change management, problem solving, communication skills, customer orientation, personal effectiveness, team skills, and quality.
• Working knowledge of CAD tools (UG-NX & Team center)
• Requires additional knowledge of systems and software necessary such as MS Visio, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.