Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring 2022 .Larsen & Toubro Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Headquartered in Mumbai, Larsen & Toubro Limited is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. With over 80 years of a strong, customer focused approach and a continuous quest for world-class quality, L&T has unmatched capabilities across Technology, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing, and maintains a leadership in all its major lines of business.
- Post Name: Project Engineering Manager/Senior Manager – Facilities/Technical Assistant/Engineer- C&P/Project Management/QA/QC Engineer/Senior Engineer/Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Machine Shop
- Qualification: B.TECH/B.E,DIPLOMA
- Experienced:01 – 20 Years
Job Description: Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring For Project Engineering Manager/Senior Manager – Facilities/Technical Assistant/Engineer- C&P/Project Management/QA/QC Engineer/Senior Engineer/Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Machine Shop !
Important Details :
- Location: India
- Post of date: 01/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To look after the QA/QC in at NDCT 7&8 of Rawatbhata.
2. To be able to handle the sites individually in QA/QC role.
3. To have a very good knowledge on civil works, standards and corresponding IS codes.
4. To have hands on experience in documentation works related to QA/QC.
5. Perform all internal and external audits .
6. Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
7. Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
8. Action and close all customer complaints.
9. Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
10. Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and Recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Strategy for machining – in-house / insourcing / outsourcing
- Time & cost estimate for new jobs
- CNC Programming using CAM
- Tooling selection / design and tool path optimization
- Load and capacity planning with Manufacturing shop
- Jigs & Fixture design and realization
- Execution of jobs on Zayer machine & other insourced machines
- Shift plan and contract workmen management
- Technical support to SCG for critical machining at vendors
- Tool inventory management
- Shift wise analysis of utilization
- Audit related document management
- Maintain WMS of shop area and office area
- Maintain TPM dailt activities
- Planne v/s Actual cycle time analysis
- Daily TBT with all the operators and supervisors
- Tool life monitoring and management
- Co-ordination with internal customers
- Participate in group activities for process improvement
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.