Laxmi Organic Industries Walk In Interview 2023.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Laxmi Organic Industries is a speciality chemical manufacturer, focused on two key business segments Acetyl Intermediates and Speciality Intermediates Since its inception, the company has maintained a constant focus on innovation, creativity and speed, which has enabled it to meet with new challenges and service new opportunities across the world.
- Department : R&D
- Designation : Synthesis/Chemical Company
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology/Masters degree/project/research on fluorine based synthetic chemistry
- Experienced:1-5 years of synthesis/Electrochemistry/electrochemical fluorination/fluorination chemistry/ AHF/Hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric acid ) experience is must.
Job Description: Greeting from Laxmi Organic Industries !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
- Post of date:23/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are looking candidate for Technical Associate-R&D-synthesis based at Mumbai.
Run the ECF lab equipment for various synthesis, analysis and tests in collaboration with multi-functional team in a time bound manner.
Identifying the process and reaction scheme/mechanism required for developing new products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Aware of safety aspects of new and regular chemicals being used in lab projects.
- Will be responsible to run daily work of ECF reactions and documentation.
- Will be responsible for keeping daily experimental data/observations/ tables of the results in batch sheets.
- He has to note observations and draw conclusions from daily experiments, share reports and discuss with seniors to plan the path forward.
- He will be responsible for communication with analytical lab for daily analysis of in-process samples, collecting analytical reports and record results in batch sheets.
- Maintain calibration records of sensitive lab equipment like balance, pH meter etc. and instruments used.
- Maintain ECF cell and other lab equipment for efficient and reliable performance.
- Coordinate with stores/warehouse for receipt of raw materials and other chemicals as and when required.
- Maintenance highest safety standards in lab and follow project management principle to ensure smooth workflow.
- Assist in the preparation of chemical solutions and overseeing the chemical processing stage. Keep records of waste generated etc.
- He has to Execute and maintain housekeeping of working area of lab.
- Understand, learn and gain expertise of ECF chemistry and other chemistries in a time bound manner Ensuring that the lab equipment is sterilized and the work station is kept clean at all times.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments on ECF and other chemistries.
Required Knowledge :
- Technical know-how w.r.t Fluorination, photo-chlorination, nitration, electrochemical reactions. hydrogenation, Diazotization/Balz-Schiemann Reaction, Grignard reactions, bromination, ammonolysis, sulphonation, condensation etc.
- Technical expertise regarding handling of AHF, Chlorine related chemicals
- Complete knowledge of chemical processes and lab safety procedures
Knowledge on chemical reaction and process hazard.
- Should have good understanding of chemistry and operations
- Good communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong synthetic, analytical, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Hands-on experience in operating the electrolytic cell for electrochemical processes.
- Experience in handling of hazardous chemistries like pressure reactions, Hydrofluoric acid (preference), Chlorine, Nitric acid, Hydrochloric acid.
- Experience in reaction monitoring, layer separations, distillations, filtration and drying
- Should be a team player.
- Having exposure in scale-up of projects from R&D to Kilo-lab or Pilot plant
If you are interested please share your CV on email@example.com/ 22-49104444/ Extn. 513