Lucent Biotech Ltd Recruitment 2023.Lucent Biotech Ltd Notification full detailes below.Lucent Biotech Ltd. found its roots in Lucent Biotech Limited (Roorkee) (Haridwar) in 2006 and today stands tall and secure amongst the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies of India, under the able guidance of Mr. Anil Kumar Bansal, supported and assisted by his two sons, Mr. Anirag Bansal & Mr. Anmol Bansal..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Experience Quality Control Analyst ( Method validation, AMV )
- Education: Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or related science preferred but not essential.
- Location: Lucent Biotech Limited (Roorkee)
- Salary: ₹30,000 – ₹35,000 a month
Experience Quality Control Analyst ( Method validation & AMV )
Lucent Biotech Limited (Roorkee)
Lucent Biotech Limited is one of the leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the Roorkee Uttarakhand. engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic medicines, as well as formulation.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, we have an excellent opportunity to appoint Quality Control Analyst
About the job
- To perform analysis of raw materials, packing materials, finished product, stability, process validation and hold time
- To develop analytical method (Quality by Design), analytical method validation of related substances, assay, and
- To perform analysis with correct procedure and after completion of analysis submits samples for incineration.
- To ensure online entry in the relevant document and printing of worksheets through LIMS.
- To report any out of specification, incident and out of trend to Manager QC/ADL/Designee.
- Online completion of analytical documentation and result entry into LIMS.
- Maintaining laboratory notebook, instrument logbooks and registers accordance with the laboratory procedures.
- Assist with routine Laboratory activities such as cleaning, equipment Calibrations, working standard calibrations,
ordering of the laboratory’s supplies, stock checking of laboratory and reagent preparation.
- To do the sampling of Raw materials and packing materials as per SOP.
- Analytical documents scanning and scanned documents submit to QA for archival with proper list.
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance duties as an when required.
- To follow compliance of Laboratory with system SOP’s, specifications, method of analysis and safety practices.
- To undergo training in the department regarding SOP’s, GLP, GMP, GTP and health and safety.
- Deliver effective communications in line with company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assist with other laboratory activities and lab maintenance as required.
- Ensure that all cGMP/GLP requirements are strictly adhered to and that SOP are followed at all times.
- Education in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or related science preferred but not essential.
- Relevant analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry in QC & ADL.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP guidelines.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel etc.)
- Ability to embrace change and to drive forward and deliver operating plan objectives.
- Good organizational and strategic planning skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Roorkee, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer