Lupin Limited Walk-in Interview 2021 M.Sc/ B.Sc/,B.Pharma/Diploma for QC & Production At Vadodara.Lupin Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC & Production
- Qualification: M.Sc/ B.Sc/,B.Pharma/Diploma
- Experience:02-6 yrs
Job Description: Lupin Limited Hiring For QC & Production !
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Post of date: 23/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview QC & Production , Lupin Limited
- Date : 27th November, 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM
- Venue: Hotel Woodlands, Near Tejpal Motors, Pramukh Hills, Vapi, Gujarat, India Contact – Urvesh Majmudar ()
Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst) – QUALITY CONTROL:
Candidate should be B.Sc. / M.Sc. /B. Pharma with 1-7 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Officer / Jr. Officer (Doer) – PRODUCTION :
Candidate should be Diploma (Chemical) / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 1-5 years of experience working with API Pharma Industries.
Preferences / Compulsion:
- Relevant Exposure in API/ Bulk Drug/ Pharma Industries with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having <05 years of post qualification documented experience.
- Freshers need not attend the interview.
Candidates Should Possess:
- Competencies : Customer Centricity, Collaboration, Innovation & Creativity, Developing Talent, Process Excellence, Result Orientation, Stakeholder Management and Strategic Agility.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.