Lupin Limited Walk In Interview 2023 .Lupin Limited Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Manager – GSCO
Location: Airoli, MH, IN
A) Job description: –
1. Incumbent will work closely with Business Teams, Internal Stakeholders in ensuring impeccable customer service through accurate forecasting, customer servicing and effective capacity utilization and balancing for API Sales & Growth Markets.
2. Forecast consensus in the beginning of the month with business teams and seek their input on requirements for next 18 months horizon. Coordinate the activities for the demand planning for the API B2B Sales & Growth Markets while maintaining system hygiene and complete the demand planning activities on time.
3. Provide data and support to Demand Planning Lead on material delays in the dispatch plan vis – a vis the requirement timeline for communicating to the customer.
4. Monitor Forecast Accuracy and Fidelity, OTIF and Dashboard metrics for Demand planning and Monitor deviations.
5. Share the final validated long-range forecast with the head demand planner for sharing with supply planning.
B) Relevant work experience – 8 to 10 Years.
C) Education Qualification – BSC / BE / BBA / MBA
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN
- Any Graduates (Preferably B. Pharma, B.Sc.)/D. Pharma
- Overall 8-10 Years, Min. 2 years of experience as a First line manager
- To achieve sales targets product-wise, value-wise both in primary and secondary sales on monthly as well as yearly basis for the assigned area.
- Maitian customer relationship and engage key stakeholders (i.e. Drs, Retailers, Stockist etc.) of the area through different customer engagement initiatives in line with our company strategy.
- Regularly review the performance of the team and area sales and accordingly prepare the action plan for their improvement.
- Take initiatives to train and develop the team members basis the gaps identified.
- Ensure strict implementation of credit policy in their area of operation and control out-standings as per the company norms.
- Fill the vacancies (ME’s/ MT’s) in the team, within the stipulated time frame as per the company norms to avoid any sales loss.
- Manage the fieldwork of ME’s/ MT’s in their team and ensure timely submission of their daily reports.
- Facilitate in implementation of company strategies by their team members.
- Provide market intelligence data on market conditions and impact of promotional strategy of company’s products as well as that of competitors to the line managers and the marketing team.
- Ensure timely resolutions of any problems within their team members or else take them up with their line managers and HO without any loss of time.