Lupin Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Research Associate At Pune LBC, IN.Lupin Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Lupin Ltd
- Post Name: Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc. Analytical ChemistrY / M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Years of Relevant Experience: 01-05 years in Pharma R&D
- Location: Pune LBC, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Research Associate in Lupin Ltd !
Job Description (What this Person is supposed to do)
- Analysis of MDI/DPI/Nasal products for routine & stability samples.
- Handling of pulmonary testing equipment’s like, ACI, NGI, DUSA, Sparayview, Spraytec, Automated actuation systems.
- Handling of HPLC & GC equipment’s to support routine, stability & development studies.
- API verification & Method validation of MDI/DPI/Nasal products, with Malvern 2000/3000 exposure.
- Analytical method transfer to QC locations
- Sound technical knowledge of analytical instrumentation, applications & techniques as described in job description.
- Must be aware of relevant guidelines and pharmacopoeial requirements of pulmonary testing.
- Hands on experience on HPLC, GC, Sparayview, Spraytec, Automated actuation systems, Malvern particle analyser instruments.
- Prior experience of MDI/DPI/Nasal testing is preferred
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products such as Branded & Generic Formulations, Biotechnology Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Specialty. Lupin is a significant player in the therapy areas of Gynaecology, Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Paediatric, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastro Intestinal (GI), Anti-Infective (AI) and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Lupin also holds a global leadership position in the Anti-TB and Cephalosporins segments. With a presence in over 100 countries, Lupin offers high-quality yet affordable medicines for some of the most chronic diseases addressing unmet needs in many parts of the world.