Lupin Ltd Recruitment 2021.Lupin Ltd Notification full detailes below. Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer – OC QC ,Officer – MDI Pkg,Officer – Derma QC,Executive – Engineering 1,Junior Officer – WH,,Executive – MDI QC,Executive/Sr. Executive – Injectable Analytical,Officer – API PDL
- Location: Pithampur, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Officer – OC QC (160615)
“1.Involved in commercial in-process /FP HPLC analysis
2. sequence review in chromeleon software
3. Online sample destruction and its updation in inward log, after completion of review
4. Analysis on HPLC and GC
Officer – MDI Pkg
“Sound knowledge of operating packing machineries, installation, Trouble shooting of MDI and DPI machineries.
Work in Blister packing machine, Tube filling machine, bottle filling machine.”
Executive – Engineering 1
Responsible for the Mechanical maintenance activities of OC/HPD plant like preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of process machines of HPD block, OC block and service floor equipments.
Executive/Sr. Executive – Injectable Analytical
Job Specification (What type of Person do you require)
Qualification: MSc / M Pharm / PhD
Years of Relevant Experience: 1 – 7 years
Job Description (What this Person is supposed to do)
- Literature search, preparation of protocols & technical reports
• Responsible for Planning of daily work by maintaining GLP, cGMP’s as per company procedures
• Responsible for interpretation of analytical data and communicating the same to concern groups & individuals.
• Development of analytical methods for testing & characterization of sterile drug products (Peptide injectable, Liposomes, Microspheres, Nanosuspension, Nano-emulsion etc.)
• Method development for assay, related substances, Dissolution, Residual solvents, reverse engineering etc. with different analytical instruments like HPLC, UPLC, GC, CAD detector, ELSD detector, USP Type-I,II,IV & non-conventional dissolution apparatus etc.
• Understanding of applicability of QbD principles in analytical development & validation is mandatory
• Characterization techniques like molecular weight, particle sizing, viscosity, surface tension, zeta potential, thermal methods (TGA, DSC etc.), surface properties, microscopic techniques will be highly desirable
• Analytical method validation exposure will be of additional value
• Understanding of analytical method transfer requirements will be desirable
• Multi-tasking capability along with ability to think-out-of-the-box will be highly desirable
• Require good interpersonal skills, effective verbal & written communication skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.