Lupin Ltd Recruitment 2021.Lupin Ltd Notification full detailes below. Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer – Quality Control
- Location: Dabhasa, GJ, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Officer – Quality Control in Lupin Ltd!
1. To receipt and registration of samples received from plant and other laboratory.
2. Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GCHS, IC etc.) solution. (i.e. In process, raw material, intermediates, finished product,Hold time and stability samples etc…).
3. To maintained log book/e-log book related to analysis.
4. Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
5. Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
6. To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT etc.)
7. To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GCHS, IC, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
8. Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
9. Maintain the record of raw data in respective test data sheet.
10. Initiation, completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
11. Qualification of working standard.
12. Trouble shooting of instruments and equipment’s.
13. Laboratory maintenance as per QC cGMP.
14. Execution of special assignments given by department head/Designee.
15. Usage of PPE’s at shop floor by self, co-employees and contractual workmen.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online