Lupin Limited Walk In Interview 2022 . Lupin Limited Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue..Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
- Post Name: Production, QA, QC, Biotech R&D, Engineering
- Education UG :B.Pharma in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced:03 to 10 years of relevant experience in respective departments with various Biotech Companies Graduates & Post-Graduates in Biotechnology, Pharmacy and Engineering (minimum 60% aggregate score for experience below 5 years)
- Openings: 20
Job Description: Lupin Limited Hiring For Production, QA, QC, Biotech R&D, Engineering !
Important Details :
- Location: Pune
- Post of date:15/08/2022
- Walk In Date:21th August ,
- Time:9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue: Hotel TipTop International, S/No. 153, Wakad Mumbai – Pune expressway, Near, Wakad Rd, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057. (view on Map)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are conducting a Walk-In Drive at Pune. Details as below:
Date: Sunday, 21st August 2022
Time: 09 AM to 05 PM
Venue: Hotel Tip Top International, Pune (https://goo.gl/maps/M3xU6NL6HWPCYRCZ9)
Vacancies in various Biotech Departments:
– Production : Mammalian, Microbial & Drug Product (Filling & Packaging)
– Engineering : Mechanical & Instrumentation
– Quality Assurance
– Quality Control
– Biotech R&D
Minimum eligibility criteria for candidates:
– 02 to 10 years of relevant experience in respective departments with various Biotech Companies
– Graduates & Post-Graduates in Biotechnology, Pharmacy and Engineering (minimum 60% aggregate score for experience below 5 years)
Note: This Walk-In Drive is for experienced candidates only.