Lupin Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Research Associate,Trainee Officer At Pune LRP, IN.Lupin Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Lupin Ltd
- Qualification: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
- Years of Relevant Experience: 01-03 years in Pharma R&D
- Post Name: Research Associate,Trainee Officer
- Location: Pune LRP, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Research Associate,Trainee Officer in Lupin Ltd !
- To perform method validation for Drug products, Drug substances, Intermediate and Cleaning Validation as per given timeline
- To design and review protocol and report for method validation
- To perform Analytical Method Evaluation (AME) and Verification
- To perform Method Equivalency (ME) of Drug Products and Drug Substances methods as per SOPs
- To perform calibration of laboratory instruments
- To prepare, review and design specifications and standard test procedure
- To ensure online data compilation and preparation of reports, COA, STP, Spec, etc. Maintain and archive documents
- To initiate Change control, deviation, incidence and compliance
- To maintain Log Book / TDS / LIMS as per documentation practice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products such as Branded & Generic Formulations, Biotechnology Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Specialty. Lupin is a significant player in the therapy areas of Gynaecology, Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Paediatric, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastro Intestinal (GI), Anti-Infective (AI) and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Lupin also holds a global leadership position in the Anti-TB and Cephalosporins segments. With a presence in over 100 countries, Lupin offers high-quality yet affordable medicines for some of the most chronic diseases addressing unmet needs in many parts of the world.