M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF) Recruitment July 2020 M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in Entomology/or B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture for Junior Research Fellow @ Kannivadi & Dindigul . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- Education : M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in Entomology/or B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture
- Location: Kannivadi & Dindigul
- Salary : NA
- Openings :02
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF) !
- To identify and diversity of the existing pollinators in Mango and Moringa ecosystem at species level and quantify them across different seasons.
- To quantify the deficit and work out production opportunities.
- To conduct regular field trials using different interventions for example establishing floral interventions, establishing trap nests, measuring productivity and additional benefits.
- Facilitate and build awareness among farmers on the importance of pollinators on increasing the crop productivity in two major crops namely Mango and Moringa.
- Develop farmer friendly training materials in collaboration with partner organizations and maintain the Knowledge management systems.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online