Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd Walk-in interview 2021. MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry for QC Chemist At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name: Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: QC Chemist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- How to apply:Interested candidates can drop your CV’s to email@example.com
- You can direct contact on 8008469143 – Divya (HR), for any queries…
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Time & Venue:
We have openings for Freshers (Preferred Male candidates only)
Looking for Post Graduates with MSc. Chemistry for QC-Chemist in Hyderabad location.
- Freshers with 2018-2020 passed outs.
- Should be aggregate with 60% in all their academics.
- Good communication skills preferred.
Here with sharing you, some basic Job Responsibilities for QC Dept.:
- Basic knowledge on Titration and Analytical part recent batch or 2019 batch.
- Responsible for checking of Sampling and testing of Raw materials.
- Responsible for maintaining HPLC and GC column usage related documents.
Note: While coming to interview, please bring all your supportive documents (Photo Copy (Xerox) of all education certificates and any ID proof) for interview.
Kindly forward this message within your contacts list, so that someone who is looking for a Job opportunity will be benefited the most.
Avra Synthesis is part of Avra Group of companies started by Dr. A. V. Rama Rao an organic chemistry exponent of international repute. Avra Laboratories is a pioneer in initiating contract research in India. Avra Synthesis offers a wide range of Fine chemicals and solvents of Laboratory Reagent(LR) Grade catering to the requirement of various organizations involved in research and contract manufacturing. Avra strives towards achieving both scientific and business excellence whilst ensuring job creation and social welfare through its corporate social responsibility program (CSR). Although India is a fast growing emerging nation, much needs to be done to bring parity and ensure opportunities to many unprivileged sections and communities.