Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd recruitment 2021.Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below.Macleods, India€™s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Officer /Production EXEC/QA Officer
- Experience:2-12 yrs
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Hiring For Production Officer /Production EXEC/QA Officer in Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from Macleods Pharmaceuticals ltd!!
Vacancy for Production Officer (OSD, Tablets & Capsules)
Experience – 2 to 6 years
Dept : Manufacturing (Production)
Location : Baddi
- Monitoring of all GMP activities in compression ,Granulation online filling of batch manufacturing records in area .
- In process checking of all products parameter during compression And Granulation.
- Filling of BMR with online printing system And logbook
- Maintain of Daily Records and Log-Books of respective areas.
- To ensure compliance of SOP in area.
- Handling Of Man Power .
- Performing reconciliation related batch yield and compression and Granulation stage
- Performing daily verification of weighing balance.
- Handling of DT Apparatus, Hardness, Friability Apparatus, Vernier caliper.
- Handling of ERP, batch posting
Greetings from Macleods!!!Designation: Quality Assurance Officer – IPQA (Formulations)
Department : Quality Assurance
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/ M.Sc
Perform and Monitor IPQA activities in tablet & capsule.
Line clearance at each & every stage of Store, manufacturing & packaging.
On line documentation like BMR, BPR, Log books and routine documents.
To monitor the activity of calibrations & verification of IPQA instruments.
In process checking on tablet & capsule manufacturing
Actively participation in batch Validation.
Checking and maintaining Records as per cGMP requirement.
To check for the implementations of SOP in the respective areas.
Sampling of regular batches at various stage in manufacturing & packaging.
Hold time study samples.
Kindly share your cv on email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.