Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2021. B.Pharm/ M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) /M.SC/B.Sc + MBA for Purchase department At Mumbai (All Areas).Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Post Name: Purchase department
- Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) /M.SC/B.Sc + MBA
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Contact Number:Mayuri Muneshwar
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description:We, Macleods Pharmaceuticals ltd are inviting M.Pharm/B.Pharm/M.Sc or B.sc +MBA graduates / freshers. Over the past several years, Macleods Pharmaceutical ltd has had the privilege of hiring many graduates in many of our departments. Currently We have opening in Purchase department.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Sourcing and procurement of KSM, Intermediates for API R&D
2. Support to regulatory dept for filing DMFs for US, EU and other regulatory markets
3. Arranging and assessing quality assurance related documents from suppliers and coordinate with suppliers for audit (May have to travel for audits if necessary)
4. Assessment of technical documents like route of synthesis, impurity profiles to short list suppliers for important regulatory projects
5. Visiting CPHI fairs (Once pandemic is over)
6. Technical discussions with synthetic chemistry dept and suppliers to resolve issues in product developments.
Job Location : Andheri, Mumbai (All Areas)
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : B.Pharm/ M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) /M.SC/B.Sc
B.Sc with MBA will be preferred.
Experience : Fresher
Interested candidates can share their profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information kindly visit http://www.macleodspharma.com.
Macleods, India’s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.