Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2022 Any Grad/ Any PG for Communication trainer At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Cognizant Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Communication trainer
- Qualification: Any Grad/ Any PG
- Experienced:05 to 7 years
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Communication trainer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Post of date:14/02/2022
- Interested Candidates can share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Communication trainer , Cognizant
Roles and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, plan implementation, and monitor communication related communication skills training programs within the BU
- Facilitate training sessions
- Create relevant brochures and training content
- Create audits to check for implementation of learning
- Provide feedback and call coaching based on the observations made during various checkpoints
- Coordinate all activities or tasks that help in executing training programs seamlessly
- Represent the training team in business reviews with the client to share details of the progress and road ahead
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure that all training delivered is relevant, all content created is objectively defined and the outcome of the execution is all agreed upon.
- Support the recruitment drive for the respective business .
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS : At least 5+ years of experience in English language, customer service & sales, culture and soft skills training and coaching Experience into hiring and recruitment is required
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :Training related certifications (added advantage) CEFR score of C2 will be preferred Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS : Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) o Strong interpersonal skills (client management critical task) o Passion for learning and skill development and client interaction o Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.